What it is: A buildable wash of color for cheeks and lips—now with 12 swipe-and-go shades.
How it works: This creamy cheek and lip color comes in a twist-up stick for easy application on the go. No tools required: Simply swipe and blend for skin that looks and feels alive. Keep it simple with your favorite Multi-Stick shade, or mix, match, and layer to create a customized look. Available in both natural and luminous finishes.
What else you need to know:
Size: 0.15 oz | 4.5 g
Best Blushes, Cosmopolitan Summer Beauty Award (2023)
The Best Makeup, Oprah Beauty O-wards (2022)
Best Blush, Allure's Readers' Choice Awards (2021)
Beauty Crush Awards, HELLOGIGGLES (2020)
Best Multi-Use, Byrdie's Eco Beauty Awards (2019)
- To use a blush stick, apply to cheeks and lips straight from the tube. Blend into skin with fingers or a brush.
- For a wash of lip color, glide the tube over lips like a lipstick.
- For seamless cheek application, pick up color from the tube with our Perfecting Buff Brush and gently press it into your skin.
- Repeat for bolder color payoff.
- For longer-lasting wear, set with a light layer of Soft Focus Finishing Powder.
- Before using your Multi-Stick for the first time, you may need to warm the surface with your finger to ensure a smooth glide.
Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil,Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil,Theobroma Cacao(Cocoa) SeedButter,Cera Alba/Beeswax/Cire d'abeille,Candelilla Cera/Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/Cire deCandelilla,Mica,Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil,Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter),Citrus AurantiumDulcis (Orange) Peel Cera/Wax,ZeaMays (Corn) Starch, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Tocopherol. MayContain (+/-): CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 7), CI 45410(Red 28), CI 19140 (Yellow 5).
This product is certified Gluten-free.
Ingredients are subject to change. This is the most up-to-date ingredient list, which may differ from product packaging.
What is the difference between Multi-Stick and Color Haze Multi-Use Pigment?
Multi-Stick offers a creamy, buildable wash of color and comes in a twist-up stick. Packaged in a tube with stainless steel applicator, Color Haze Multi-Use Pigment delivers more intense pigment that dries down to a soft-matte finish.
What happened to the Illuminators?
Two of our bestselling Illuminators—Cosmic Dancer and Stella by Starlight—are now part of the Multi-Stick family. Our other Illuminator shades have been discontinued.
Is Multi-Stick vegan?
Multi-Stick is not vegan, due to the ethically sourced Beeswax in the formula. For vegan multi-purpose color, try Color Haze Multi-Use Pigment.
- certified Gluten-free
- 99% Naturally Derived
Key Active Ingredients
Orange peel wax